TR by Cybertech Sunday 17th Nov

TR by Cybertech,
Wind: 10 knots
Swell:
Current: run out tide
Launch point: Weyba creek
Participants: cybertech, turtleboy, owie

Launched at weyba creek around 2pm on Sunday afternoon. Weather was ordinary and wind around 10 knots. My first drift over a channel landed me this little beauty.

Flathead measured 58cm

The next 2 and a half hours I netted another 3 flathead but all under size. Owie I believe netted a 41cm flathead, I packed up around 4.30pm as rain and lightning was getting stronger. Not sure how turtle boy finished but hopefully he landed a keeper.

Thanks guys, will let you know when I head out next.

Cybertech


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matt. I had one decent strike but failed to hook up properly. Never mind it was a relaxing paddle. Need to remember to take a rain jacket next time. Thanks for sending out the invitation. Steve

    ReplyDelete