Boxing Day, 26Dec12

TR by Jaro
Conditions: Great
Wind: Calm up to max 5 knots.
Current: Nil
Sky: Clear for most of the morning.
Participants: EyeTag, Stormin and Jaro.

I arrived at the car park at 4.00am to find EyeTag and Stormin already there. EyeTag took off for Little Halls and Halls. Stormin and I went to JS.

Getting out and in was a breeze. Quite a few birds about but spread over a large area. I didn't see any bust ups and settled in for some bottom fishing and caught a 41cm sweet lip on my second cast.

I had a few other bites but no more hook ups. We lost contact with EyeTag so I don't know how he went. Stormin remained fish-less. I pulled the plug at 8.00am and hit the beach at around 9.00am with Stormin landing safely shortly thereafter.

It was a lovely day. I intend to go out again on Friday.

Cheers

Jaro

No comments:

Post a Comment