Noosa River, 25Sep11

Subject: Fishing Sunday 25-09-11
From: "Ian"
Date: 26/09/2011 6:42 PM

Hi all

I launched from Lions Park Noosa Heads 8pm, trolled around the shore line of the Inner Woods Bay and didn't get a hit so I headed straight to the top of the Outer Woods Bay. On arrival I saw fish feeding quite actively on the surface, not in big boils but they were spread over a large area. I stopped paddling and with my first cast of a Gladiator Prawn I landed my first Big Eye Trevally and for the next 3 hours I had quite a lot of fun landing 14 Big Eye from 35-40cm and losing 2 fish that I couldn't stop. I was casting the Gladiator Prawn and trolling a hard body (not at the same time). I then paddled home around the back of the Sound where I landed 2 Jewies which took my trolled hard body.

Ian
call sign;eye tag

No comments:

Post a Comment