2 trips, no fish, 24Jan11

Subject: fishing today -- 24Jan10
From: "Ian"
Date: 25/01/2011 5:34 PM

Hi all,

What a day I missed today, almost perfect only the fish were missing.

Things were similar yesterday. Fishing SR I lost 1 Pilchard bait and a Bonito had its back bitten leaving a hole which exposed 2 hooks and somehow didn't hook up. I was back on shore by 9.00.

After mowing some grass at home I noticed there wasn't much wind so I checked seabreeze and there was a light S/E blowing. So at 3.pm I went for another paddle this time I headed to hells gates trolling a hard body. I had one hook up and fought the fish for 5 minutes with fierce head shakes and it managed to shake the lure free, so for the 2nd time in a day I went home fishless.

Ian
call sign;eye tag

No comments:

Post a Comment